Baked Sweet Potatoes & Yams
These nutritionally packed tubers are delicious with a little butter and eaten with a salad and steamed vegetables.
They can also be paired with Crock-Pot Pulled Pork for a heartier meal.
- 4 Sweet Potatoes Small - Medium sized
- 4 Red Yams Small - Medium sized
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash potatoes/yams thoroughly under running water. Rub skin with olive oil and place on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tender. Check by inserting a small knife into the tuber. If it goes in and out easily, it is done.
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Optional: Slice lengthwise and fill with pulled pork.