Try these tasty biscuits for as a side dish or for breakfast.
Takes . Serves 4.
- 6 oz All Purpose Flour
- 2 oz Butter Chilled
- 4 oz Buttermilk
- Pinch of Salt
- Place flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add butter.
- Add pinch of salt.
- Mix this by hand rubbing together until pea size pieces of fat.
- Add buttermilk and mix only until together, do not over mix.
- Place in refrigerator to rest for 15 minutes.
- Turn dough out on lightly dusted work surface.
- Roll out to one inch thick, cut into 6 pieces.
- Place each on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
Total Fat: 8.5g
Saturated Fat: 5.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 23g