Charred Pineapple Salsa with Grilled Salmon
A salmon dish that's slightly sweet.
- 9 Oz Pinapple About 1/2 of a pineapple; Charred and diced
- 1/4 Red Onion Diced
- 1/4 Oz Red Pepper Diced
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Rice WIne VInegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Montreal Seasoning
- 4 Oz Salmon Filet
- Cut off outer coating of pineapple. Slice pineapple and grill on both sides. Dice pineapple.
- In a mixing bowl add diced pineapple with red onion, red pepper, cilantro, 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil, rice wine vinegar, ¼ tablespoon Montreal seasoning and mix well. Chill salsa for 2 hours up to 24 hours.
- Marinate salon with ½ tablespoon of the olive oil and ¼ tablespoon of Montreal seasoning and rub ingredient evenly over salmon filets.
- Grill salmon to desired internal temperature.
- Transfer to serving platter and top with 3 oz of pineapple salsa.
Total Fat: 22g
Saturated Fat: 4.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 10g
Dietary Fiber: 1g