Cinnamon Apple Crisp
This recipe will become an instant classic in any household.
Takes . Serves 9.
- 8-10 Apples Medium-sized; Sliced; Peeled; Enough to fill 9x9 baking pan
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal Dry
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter Softened
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Place oatmeal, brown sugar, butter, flour, and cinnamon in a bowl. Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with pan spray and fill with apples.
- Sprinkle topping over the apples.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until apples are soft.
- Serve warm.
Total Fat: 10.5g
Saturated Fat: 6.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 44g
Dietary Fiber: 3g