Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken pot pie with a flaky crust.
- 16 oz Chicken Thigh Skinless
- 1/2 cup Carrots Peeled; Diced
- 1/2 cup Celery Peeled; Diced
- 1 cup Onion Peeled; Diced
- 1 cup Idaho Baking Potato Peeled; Cut into small cubes
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 16 oz Chicken Broth Low Sodium
- 16 oz Water
- 1 tbsp Instant Flour (also known as "Wondra" Flour)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Peas
- Worcestershire Sauce To taste
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Turn slow cooker to high.
- Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Add carrot, celery, onion and bay leaf.
- Add the potato, chicken broth and water.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Add flour and stir until mixed and slightly thickened.
- Add the peas.
- Check seasoning and add salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce as needed.
Total Fat: 5.5g
Saturated Fat: 1.4g
Total Carbohydrate: 17g
Dietary Fiber: 3g