Grilled Pesto Chicken Piccata with Braised Zucchini and Fresh Thyme
A fresh, lively meal great for Autumn, or any season.
Takes . Serves 4.
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, pre-sliced sliced thin, uncooked
- 1 Oil / Cooking Spray PAM or similar
- 1/4 tsp Salt kosher
- 1 3/4 tbsp Pesto sauce ready-to-serve
- Spray thinly sliced chicken breast (presliced in supermarket poultry section) with 1 second burst on each side of oil or cooking spray.
- Season 1 side with kosher salt.
- Spread 1 teaspoon pesto on each slice of chicken breast.
- Place chicken on very hot, preheated grill pesto side up.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn over - and note that the grill WILL flare up!
- Finally, grill for 1-2 minutes on pesto side.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.
Calories from Fat: 19.6g
Total Fat: 2.42g
Trans Fat: 0.02g
Saturated Fat: 0.51g
Total Carbohydrate: 2.67g
Dietary Fiber: 0.10g