A healthy side dish.
Takes . Serves 4.
- 3 Fresh Beets; peeled and sliced into wedges about 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion; chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic; chopped
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Walnut halves
- 3 Tbsp Raspberry and Walnut Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice beets into a wedge cut, about 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Place beets in a glass baking dish.
- Add onion, garlic, olive oil, and pepper. Mix all ingredients well.
- Place dish in oven for 1 hour, or until tender. Stir mixture a few times during cooking process.
- When beets are tender, remove from oven. Top with walnuts. Add dressing and mix well.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Total Fat: 5g
Total Carbohydrate: 14g
Dietary Fiber: 3g