Chef Alsebai's salmon sliders are the perfect combination of easy to make, delicious, and nutritious, with flexible portion sizes.
- 12 oz Salmon Filets
- 1/2 cup Dill Weed Sprigs
- 4 oz White Wine
- 1 cup Crimini Mushrooms Sliced Thin
- 1/2 cup Vadalia Onion Chopped
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 tbsp Garlic Minced
- 4 Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- 1 Tomato Sliced
- Place four – 3 oz pieces of salmon in an oiled shallow pan.
- Pour 4 oz white wine over fish and sprinkle with dill.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Saute onion, mushrooms and garlic in olive oil.
- Steam baby spinach.
- Assemble salmon slider – 1 whole wheat roll, 1 piece of salmon, 1⁄4 cup mushroom and onion mixture , small amount of steamed spinach and 1 sliced tomato.
Calories from Fat: 21g
Saturated Fat: 3.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 25g
Dietary Fiber: 4g