Super Cheesy Macaroni
Super cheesy and delicious!
Takes . Serves 1.
- 8 oz Macaroni Uncooked
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook of pasta according to package to al dente. Rinse pasta in cold water to stop cooking and set aside.
- Mix together flour, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- In a medium sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Remove butter from the heat, and whisk in flour mixture. Return to heat and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add milk, and whisk to a smooth consistency. Continue cooking over medium heat until thickened. About 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 2 cups of cheese until cheese has melted.
- Combine with pasta and stir until pasta is completely coated.
- Add half of the pasta mixture to a two quart casserole dish. Sprinkle 1⁄2 cup of cheese over the top and repeat with remaining pasta and 1⁄2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top just starts to brown.
Total Fat: 27g
Saturated Fat: 17g
Total Carbohydrate: 39g
Dietary Fiber: 1.4g