White Bean Chicken Tortilla Soup
A scrumptious and hearty chicken soup, perfect for any time of day!
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onion Minced
- 1 lb Boneless Chicken Breast or thigh
- 4 cups Chicken Broth Low Sodium
- 14 oz Cannellini Beans Canned; Drained; Rinsed
- 2 cups Kale Collard, and/or spinach: Cut in to medium pieces
- 1 tsp Cilantro Minced
- 20 Tortilla Chips Unsalted; Crushed
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Add olive oil to a hot soup pot. Cook onions until translucent.
- Add chicken until just golden brown without cooking all the way.
- Add broth, beans and greens.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer low for 20 minutes.
- Add cilantro and tortilla chips. Cook until chips are soft.
- Adjust seasoning. Serve hot.
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 19g
Dietary Fiber: 4g