White Turkey Chili
Serve in a small bowl or over brown rice and garnish with parsley and scallions.
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Onion, Minced
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Lb Ground Turkey
- 14 Oz Cannellini Beans Drained; Rinsed
- 14 Oz Black Beans Drained; Rinsed
- 14 Oz Red Kidney Beans Drained; Rinsed
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth Low Sodium
- 2 Cups Turkey Cooked; Diced
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Green Onions, Sliced
- Add olive oil to a hot soup pot. Cook onions until translucent.
- Add paprika and cook 30 seconds.
- Add ground turkey and saute until not pink.
- Add all the beans, chicken broth, and cooked turkey.
- Simmer for 20 – 30 minutes at low heat until it reaches right consistency. If need thicker, can mash beans with potato masher.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve in a small bowl or over brown rice, and garnish with parsley and scallions.
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 1.8g
Total Carbohydrate: 19g
Dietary Fiber: 9g