Pumpkin Spiced Bread Pudding
A delectable, easy-to-swallow dessert for all to enjoy.
Takes . Serves 6.
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 loaf Brioche Bread, cut into large cubes
- Combine heavy cream, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin spice in large bowl. Whisk well.
- Add cubed brioche bread. Toss with mixture and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Gently mix again and allow to stand for another 10 minutes.
- Spray a 9"x9" or other suitable-sized baking pan with vegetable oil. Spoon mixture into pan and bake at 300F for 20-25 minutes or until set. Do not over bake.
- Serve warm with ice cream, caramel sauce, or whipped cream.
Total Fat: 33g
Saturated Fat: 19g
Total Carbohydrate: 19g
Vitamin C: 1%