Roasted Haddock with Lemon Herb Sauce
Serve with rice and your favorite vegetable for a complete meal.
- 1 Lb Fresh Haddock Fillet Can use cod
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil Not Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Fresh Oregano Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Fresh Thyme Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Chili Powder Optional
- 2 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl add lemon juice, garlic and fresh herbs. With a wire whisk, gradually add the olive oil until finely blended.
- Cut fish into four equal pieces. Place fillets on well-oiled baking sheet.
- Spoon lemon-olive oil sauce evenly onto fish fillets. Season with chili powder if you would like. Bake for 9 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: Pairs well with rice and vegetables for a complete meal.
Total Fat: 14g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrate: 2g