Baked Eggs & Spinach
Try this light recipe as a side dish or a tasty breakfast.
Spinach is nature’s #1 source of Alpha Lipoic Acid, a potent antioxidant. It also boosts glutathione levels, and helps to stabilize blood sugar levels.
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Red Onion Finely Diced
- 1 tsp Garlic Minced
- 4 cups Raw Spinach Chopped
- Pinch of Nutmeg Grated
- Pinch of Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2 cups Liquid Eggs OR 4 whole eggs
Add olive oil, garlic, spinach, nutmeg, pepper and onion to a sauté pan.
Sauté until onions are translucent.
Place 1⁄4 spinach mixture in a ramekin.
Top with 1⁄2 cup liquid eggs or 1 whole egg. Repeat using 3 other ramekins.
Bake at 375 degrees for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: