Beef Kabob with Marinade
One night a week for the past year, I worked for Dan and Roberta. Roberta is a recovering cancer patient. This is one of her favorite dishes. It has such a fresh zesty flavor with the citrus in the marinade.
- Below are the ingredients for the Beef Kabobs
- Metal Skewers
- 1 lb Beef Tenderloin Cut into 8 pieces
- 4 oz Red Pepper Cut into 8 pieces
- 4 oz Yellow Pepper Cut into 8 pieces
- 1 1/2 oz Red Onion Cut into 8 pieces
- 4 oz Crimini Mushroom Cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary Chopped
- 2 cups Brown Rice
- Below are the ingredients for the Marinade
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 each Orange Juice and Zest
- 1/2 each Lemon Juice and Zest
- 1 tbsp Parsley Chopped
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Agave Nectar
On a metal skewer place the crimini mushroom and slide to the end of the skew.
Add red pepper, yellow pepper and red onion onto the skew and slide to the mushroom.
Add first piece of tenderloin and slide the beef up to meet the vegetables.
Add second red pepper, yellow pepper and red onion onto the skew and slide to the beef.
Add second piece of tenderloin and slide the beef up to meet the vegetables.
Repeat this process 3 times to assemble all four kabobs
Sprinkle rosemary and season evenly over all four kabobs.
Reserve half of the marinade to spoon over when plating finished kabob.
Brush half of marinade over kabob during grilling.
On a hot oiled grill place kabobs, cook until seared and then turn over about 4 minutes per side until desired internal temperature is met.
Remove and serve over 1⁄2 cup of brown rice.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: