- 1 Cup Black Beans
- 5 Cups Water
- 1/4 Cup Corn Frozen
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/4 Red Onion Diced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Finely Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Avocado Chopped
- 3 Scallions Thinly Sliced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper Finely Chopped; Optional
Soak black beans in water overnight.
Rinse the black beans in cold water three times to remove the starch from the beans. Put beans in a pot and cover with 3 inches water. Cook for an hour or until beans are soft, drain water.
Place corn, black beans, red pepper, cilantro, red onion scallions and avocado in bowl.
In a small dish, add lime juice, olive oil, cumin, and garlic and mix well. Add to bean dish and mix well.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: