Cannellini Bean & Butternut Soup with Lemon Zest
A hearty, warming butternut squash soup with parsley, onion, lemon zest and cannellini beans. Deliciously smooth, healthy, and filling!
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups Butternut squash small dice
- 1 can Cannellini bean with juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Fresh parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon zest
Saute onion in extra virgin olive oil using a medium size soup pot for 3-4 minutes.
Add chicken broth and butternut squash. Bring to a simmer.
Puree 1/2 of the cannellini beans and add to soup, along with whole cannellini beans. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in parsley and lemon zest. Season with salt an pepper.
Serve and enjoy.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber:
- Vitamin C: