Crispy Breakfast Bing
Bing is a savory breakfast crêpe with egg spread over the surface as it cooks. The flavor and crisp texture of the fried dough contrasts with scallions, cilantro, sesame seeds and Sriracha. A protein-packed way to start your day!
- 14 Wanton Wrappers
- 2.26 fl oz Corn & Canola Oi
- 8 Eggs Lightly beaten
- ~1 cup Scallions Sliced
- 2 tsp Black Sesame Seeds Dried
- 4 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce Read-to-Serve
- 1 cup Cilantro Leaves
- 4 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce Optional
- 1/2 cup Mung Bean Starch For the Bing Batter
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Wheat Flour For the Bing Batter
- 3/4 cup Water For the Bing Batter
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt For the Bing Batter
Fry wonton wrappers in oil until crispy, 30-45 seconds.
Cool and break into 1″ pieces.
Combine mung bean starch, all-purpose flour, water and kosher salt, whisk until smooth.
Spray a heated 10″ or 12″ skillet with cooking oil over medium heat.
Pour 1/4 of bing batter into the pan.
When edges of the batter start to curl up, spread 1/4 of the eggs over the crepe.
Top with 1/4 of the scallions and 1/4 of the black sesame seeds.
Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip over.
Spread hoisin over the crepe and add sriracha if desired.
Top with 1/4 of the crisped wontons + and 1/4 of the cilantro leaves.
Fold half and serve.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: