- 16 oz Chicken Thigh Skinless
- 1/2 cup Carrots Peeled; Diced
- 1/2 cup Celery Peeled; Diced
- 1 cup Onion Peeled; Diced
- 1 cup Idaho Baking Potato Peeled; Cut into small cubes
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 16 oz Chicken Broth Low Sodium
- 16 oz Water
- 1 tbsp Instant Flour (also known as “Wondra” Flour)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Peas
- Worcestershire Sauce To taste
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
Turn slow cooker to high.
Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
Add carrot, celery, onion and bay leaf.
Add the potato, chicken broth and water.
Cook on high for 4 hours.
Add flour and stir until mixed and slightly thickened.
Add the peas.
Check seasoning and add salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce as needed.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: