Garbanzo Bean and Red Pepper Salad
- 1 Cup Red Sweet Bell Pepper Seeded; Chopped
- 15 Oz Canned Garbanzo Beans Low Sodium; Rinsed; Drained
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Celery Finely Chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp Fresh Basil
- 1.5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1.5 Tbsp Lemon Juice Or Vinegar
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
In a large bowl, combine chopped red bell pepper, beans, green onion, and celery.
In a small bowl, combine basil, olive oil, lemon juice or vinegar, and pepper. Mix well.
Pour dressing over bean mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: