Pesto Shrimp with Radiatore Pasta
A light and slightly sweet pasta and shrimp dish.
- 5 oz Cooked Radiatore Pasta 12 oz cooked weight
- 4 oz Crimini Mushroom Sliced
- 2 oz Julienne Red Onion
- 3 oz Grape Tomatoes Halved
- 10 oz Raw Large Shrimp Peeled; Deveined
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 tbsp Pesto Arrezzio brand
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 oz Parmesan Cheese Shredded
In boiling water over medium to high heat blanch pasta al dente. Drain pasta in a colander and hold.
In a large sauté pan over medium to high heat sauté oil, mushrooms, onions and shrimp until shrimp are cooked about 5 minutes. Stir often during cooking process.
Add tomatoes, cream, pesto and sauté for 2 minute. Let cream reduce and thicken. Add half of the cheese and pasta to the pan. Mix ingredients well to coat the pesto evenly across pasta.
Season pasta and shrimp with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and place in a serving bowl.
Garnish with the rest of the parmesan cheese and serve immediately.