- 3 Oz Turnips Cut into sticks
- 3 Oz Rutabaga Cut into sticks
- 4 Oz Parsnip Cut into coins
- 4 Oz Carrot Cut into coins
- 3 Oz Red Onion Julienne 1/4″ wide
- 3 Oz Red Pepper Julienne 1/4″ wide
- 2 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Parsely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Basil Chopped
- 1 Tsp Rosemary Chopped
- 1 Tsp Montreal Seasoning
In a mixing bowl add cut vegetables, chopped herb, olive oil and seasoning and mix well.
Place on a sheet pan and roast in a preheated 450 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir vegetables once during cooking process.
Remove vegetables from oven and transfer to chosen serving vessel and serve immediately.