Sicilian Bean & Red Pepper Salad
A delicious bean salad that can be served with grilled chicken pesto to make a hearty meal. This salad can be made a day ahead of time, and has a lemon and parsley dressing that brings all these summer flavors together.
This Sicilian bean salad served with a pesto chicken breast and ½ cup of brown rice provides 502 calories and 44 g of protein.
- 1/2 cup Black Beans Canned; No salt added
- 1/2 cup Cannellini Beans Canned; No salt added
- 1/2 cup Chickpeas Canned; No salt added
- 1/2 cup Artichoke Heart Julienne
- 4 tsp Parsley Chopped
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Pepper Canned
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
Remove beans from can and rinse under cold water and drain in a colander.
In a large bowl add all ingredients together and mix well.
Refrigerate and hold for service.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: