Watercress and Radish Sprout Salad
Watercress and bitter radish pair well with the Citrus-Dijon Vinaigrette in this simple salad. Welcome crunch to your table without the addition of salt or sugar.
For more protein add 4 ounces of chicken or salmon to make an very nice entrée salad.
- 6 Oz Watercress Three bunches
- 3 Oz Radish Sprouts Two bunches
- 8 Oz Canned Chick Peas No salt added
- 8 Grape Tomatoes Cut in half
- 2 Oz Feta Cheese
- 4 Oz Roasted Pepper Canned; Julienne
- 2 Oz Toasted Almonds
- 4 Oz Citrus-Dijon Vinaigrette
Make dressing 24 hours in advance and hold in the refrigerator for service.
Remove bean and peppers from can and rinse under cold water and drain in a colander. Julienne peppers.
Clean and remove large stems of the watercress.
Cut radish sprout to desired length.
Toast almonds in a sauté pan over medium heat.
In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Serve salad immediately.