White Bean Chicken Tortilla Soup
A scrumptious and hearty chicken soup, perfect for any time of day!
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onion Minced
- 1 lb Boneless Chicken Breast or thigh
- 4 cups Chicken Broth Low Sodium
- 14 oz Cannellini Beans Canned; Drained; Rinsed
- 2 cups Kale Collard, and/or spinach: Cut in to medium pieces
- 1 tsp Cilantro Minced
- 20 Tortilla Chips Unsalted; Crushed
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
Add olive oil to a hot soup pot. Cook onions until translucent.
Add chicken until just golden brown without cooking all the way.
Add broth, beans and greens.
Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer low for 20 minutes.
Add cilantro and tortilla chips. Cook until chips are soft.
Adjust seasoning. Serve hot.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: