White Turkey Chili
A hearty, healthy chili recipe that is packed with beans for protein and plenty of spice! Serve in a small bowl or over brown rice and garnish with parsley and scallions.
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Onion, Minced
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Lb Ground Turkey
- 14 Oz Cannellini Beans Drained; Rinsed
- 14 Oz Black Beans Drained; Rinsed
- 14 Oz Red Kidney Beans Drained; Rinsed
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth Low Sodium
- 2 Cups Turkey Cooked; Diced
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Green Onions, Sliced
Add olive oil to a hot soup pot. Cook onions until translucent.
Add paprika and cook 30 seconds.
Add ground turkey and saute until not pink.
Add all the beans, chicken broth, and cooked turkey.
Simmer for 20 – 30 minutes at low heat until it reaches right consistency. If need thicker, can mash beans with potato masher.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Serve in a small bowl or over brown rice, and garnish with parsley and scallions.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: