Serve over egg noodles or rice.
- 1 Lb London Broil Steak Trimmed of Fat; Thinly Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion Diced
- 8 Oz Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth Low sodium
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Juice Low sodium
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Sour Cream Low fat
- Optional: 1/4 Cup Fresh Chives Diced
- In a large bowl, sprinkle steak with paprika and garlic salt. Toss to coat. Allow to sit for 15 minutes to marinate.
- In large sauté pan, heat oil. Working in batches, sear off the meat in oil using a slotted spoon. When browned, remove to a plate with paper towels on it to drain oil away from beef.
- Add in onions and mushrooms to pan and cook until onion are softened and mushrooms release their liquids, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk together chicken broth, tomato juice, flour, and Worcestershire sauce. Add this mixture to the pan, stirring, until mixture becomes very thick.
- Stir in beef and sour cream and heat through.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice. If desired, top with fresh chives.
Total Fat: 9g
Saturated Fat: 2.7g
Total Carbohydrate: 23g
Dietary Fiber: 2g