A citrusy side dish.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Bunch Asparagus Ends cut off
- 2 Garlic Cloves Thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Slice asparagus, on a bias, into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in large sauté pan. Add in asparagus and cook for 5-10 minutes, until bright green.
- Add garlic and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Add in water, cover, and let asparagus steam for 2-3 minutes. Remove cover and allow any remaining water to evaporate.
- Remove from heat and toss with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 3g