Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
A lightly seasoned side dish.
- 1 Lb Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2/3 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Place rimmed baking sheet in oven and begin preheating to 350 degrees.
- Trim stem off of brussels sprouts and remove any loose outer leaves.
- Slice each brussels sprout in half, length wise, and place in bowl.
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to sprouts and toss to combine.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and pour sprouts onto hot sheet. You will hear a slight sizzle.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes or until brussels sprouts become soft and begin to brown.
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 8g
Dietary Fiber: 4g