Grilled Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Fiesta Salad
A fresh salad with a fiesta twist. This crowd pleaser is easy to prepare and great as is or with chicken.
- 6 Oz Grilled Chicken Boneless; Skinless; Diced
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Red Onion Diced
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper Seeded; Diced
- 1 Cup Green Bell Pepper Seeded; Diced
- 2 Cups Tomatoes Seeded; Diced
- 2 Cups Frozen Corn
- 2 Cups Black Beans Canned; Drained; Rinsed
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp All Spice
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Pepper
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
Mix olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and all the spices in a bowl.
Add the onion, tomatoes, peppers, black beans and corn.
Add warm or cold chicken and fresh cilantro.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: