A flavorful four cheese and spinach filling. Baked with marinara and a sprinkle of parmesan.
- 1 Lb Jumbo Shells Cooked; Cooled
- 10 Oz Frozen Spinach Thawed; Chopped
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese Fat Free
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese Fat Free
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Marinara Sauce Low sodium
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Using a mesh strainer, press out all liquid from thawed spinach. Place spinach in mixing bowl.
Add ricotta, cottage cheese, mozzarella, garlic powder, salt, and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese to the bowl. Stir to combine.
Spread ½ cup of marinara sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Fill each shell with cheese mixture and place in baking dish. Pour remaining 2.5 cups of marinara sauce over shells. Sprinkle ¼ cup Parmesan over the shells.
Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and cook for 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbohydrate:
- Dietary Fiber: